Friday, March 12, 2010

breaking the spring.

Spring came earlier this year. Alhamdulillah. Now I can wear my flat crocs without any socks covered. Bye bye winter coats, bubbles and boots. Officially bye bye Winter! You know I'll miss you. Okay time flies speedily fast. Like seriously, my spring break is almost over. Road trip with the two couples was fun, so far. Errr... excuse the dramas. From Pitt to Chicago, Madison, Ames, St. Louis, UiUC, and next Purdue -I guess tempat paling best of the trip even we stayed less than 24 hours :( Wish I could stay longer! Definitely will go there again someday iA.

Later we stopped at Columbus. And here I am; at Barnes & Noble, Columbus, Ohio. I just can't wait to go back home. Pitt misses me, so am I. Well... to be exact my 10 pages communication term paper is waiting. Dannnng. I know this is crazy. I have less than 2 days to finish it (tolak tidur makan laqha). Mummy tolong sayaaaa. Haha. Pictures will be uploaded at FB, so you just wait.



Till here then. :)

1 comment: