Thursday, February 25, 2010

homesickness, please go away.


I asked him to bring me back home but he doodled this for me. HAHA. Thanks a bunch Omark.
PS: hang tak kata pun tak boleh upload kat blog kan? hihi


_______________________________________________________
Okay. It's been a week after I bought the flight ticket. YAY. Am so going back home. No one knows how much I miss home and everyone back there, but I do know how much they miss me. I remember the well my skype conversation with Ecai, Ekha balik bulan 6, adik tunggu la Ekha okay? He replied, wow. Bulan 6? Lambat la adik kena tunggu. Tapi tunggu jelaaaa.

See, even a 6 years old boy knows how to miss someone,how worth it is to be patient, knows there's nothing else he can do other than to wait. So, you should just be patient and wait. The time will come, sooner or later.

PS: I have Astro exam, less than 24 hours from now, but see what am doing now instead of reading the slides.
Abi kata sabar, focus. Okay listen to what Abi said. From Abi, note to myself :

Niat kerana Allah swt.
Ikut Al-Quran.
Guna akal untuk fikir and
remember the 3Ps:
priority. perseverance. pray.

Now that you're on the right track, if you don't do anything, you'll run over. Thanks K Anis.

1 comment: