Tuesday, February 9, 2010

snow storm


view from my bedroom's window
Given the increasing likelihood of more severe weather tomorrow and in light of a
request from the city's public safety director, the University of Pittsburgh will
remain closed tomorrow, Tuesday, February 9.



Okay.Pitt was closed for Monday, Feb 8 and Tues Feb 9. Four days of weekend,
should I really YAY!?I did asked for holiday but doesn't that seems too
much?I wanna go to school so bad! Pitt, jangan lah bagi cuti dah!
Saya dah penat duk saja ni! Oh, not to forget, after knowing that
classes were cancelled for Monday,terus pergi buat homework at CatMan since
King and the rest were there for Super Bowl.



CatMan

On Tuesday, we went for sledding at Flagstaff Hills.
I sledded using Afif's snowboard! Dangg!


flagstaff hill
Now I gotta stop playing and should stay FOCUS!
I can't deny that I love the snow, the beautiful white view.

Ya Allah,
thank you for the chance to be here.
Am loving the city of Pittsburgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment