Wednesday, April 7, 2010

celebrity not.


I'm doing this for myself, as a self reminder. Maybe. Maybe not.

DIM. Oh shouldn't it suppose to be DIY for do it yourself. It's okay. I'm not a celebrity.

Well, I can't have others to do this for me since I am not a celebrity.

Hidung tak mancung, pipi tembam. I will never be a celebrity. Oh well, semakin bulat -Omark. A compliment? Celebrity? You know I am not.

Shekha dah kurus banyak dah -Faz. Dang! Dulu gemuk sangat ke? Takpelah bukan celebrity pun.

Sama je aku tengok - Adik. Haha bukan celebrity mek.
And the best of all would be Bonda's - Takpe lah kakak, sihat sudah. :)
Still, not a celebrity. Yes.
Bonda is always be the one truth-but-honest-said. Saaaaayang mak ye.
♥♥♥

Do this, do that. Do ape ni? Let me get this clear. I found some pictures of me on Friendster and Myspace and OMG. Silent. **Haih** Cepatnya masa jalan kan and all this time, I gained and lose a lot that I did not realized, not that much. Fluctuate would be the best world to describe the evolution of me. Evolve lah sangat. Hehe. Eh, check this out and you'll agree with me.


Full of innocence. End of 2005.


When was it? See the date lah.


Summer 2006. With Dila.

McDonald.Late 2007. I think.


With Nadeen. ACTP Halloween Night. Around middle of 2008.

Sisters in green. 2008


Niagara Falls. Fall 2008.


Atlanta. Spring 2009

NYC. Early Summer 2009

Pittsburgh. Summer 2009


**to be continued.


No comments:

Post a Comment