Friday, April 9, 2010

let them be.



Fine.
Whatever. Shouldn't people be happy with what you've achieved now? Even it's not that much.
Haha. Let them be.
I've met so many people in my life. Some were nice and still being one until today but some of them **sigh**.
Maybe Azu was right, "Buang yang keruh, ambil yang jernih" only apply kat shopping baju ja. Hehe.
I'm trying to be nice to them, I suppose I always do, but it always happen that I get hurt back. Dang.
So, ape lagi. Stop being nice, remain belagak and let them think that's what you are. Dang!
Like I care.
Let old friends remain old and there's no need to reconnect with them kan.
Thank you besties for still being one up until now. You know who you are.
Thank you new friends for care less who I was before.
And to old friends, sorry, I just don't do dramas like you taught me before.
Some relationships are better remain d i s c o n n e c t e d.
?;^>

Tak rindu puuuuuun.




No comments:

Post a Comment