Sunday, March 20, 2011

random of the day

I think you look beautiful today, Pitt.
And I'll definitely will miss your beauty.
Sob sob.


Anwar datang visit!
Actually transit je.



Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha. Lepas ni boleh telan ayaq lioq jela kat Malaysiaa.
Sob Sob.
It's okay we have iced blended kampung!


Burung hantu on the roof top.
Fake or real.
I don't know.

Sunset. Cantik nyaaaaaaaa :)


Me and one of the three sisters bridges.


I have pimples, scars, blackheads, whiteheads, eyebags, dark circles on my face.
What else? You name it!

Lastly, i had this for dinner.
Seh-thrah-behh-rees.
Manis gila.


Eh wait. Belum last lagi laaaa.
Supermoon? Bulan penuh? Bulan purnama?
What ever you call it as, I'll be seeing the same you, bulan, in Malaysia.
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment