Monday, March 28, 2011

sorry seems to be the hardest word

Have you ever had a day, you wish it was just a nightmare? Have you ever wish what happened in that dream will go away as you wake up in the morning? Have you ever ask yourself what have you done to deserve that nightmare?

I just asked myself those. They kept me wondering, I bet I'll keep wondering. Haihh.

Someone once told me that a person who has "kekejian" inside her(his) heart, no matter how close she(he) with you, no matter how much you care for her(him), she(he) will, someday, somehow hurt you.

The person who said that just hurt not just one but TWO innocent hearts.

Dear you, thank you for revealing your true colors. I see no purple, pink or white not even green. You don't even deserve any colors.

Now I can leave this place without worrying much about you. I'm glad I'm a forgetful person. I guessed the ups and down we had together were completely erased from my mind.


SO TRUE! Two things are bad for the heart--running up stairs and running down people. --
Bernard M. Baruch

You, please take a very good care of your words and I'll take care of my heart.

2 comments: