Thursday, April 21, 2011

what if what if?

I can't help myself from thinking what if I don't get my college degree? I just hate what if. *sighh* I'm nearly done with school. Tomorrow would be my very LAST class of school. ODE 2. And I just had my exams. It went not to well. What if I fail the test? What if. Pffftt.

Look what I found when I google "what if I don't get college degree?" :

I learned a long time ago that education is not necessarily correlated with success in a job. Remember that Bill Gates, Michael Dell, Richard Branson, Barry Diller, and Mark Zuckerberg never graduated from college because they were too busy building their companies.

Take a page from their playbooks: Focus on what you've done and what you can offer rather than on what you don't have. And if you hit a roadblock, keep beating new paths until you find a way in.

additional person : Pak Njang and Kilang kopi dan teh che nah :)

--source

2 comments:

  1. dear too-young-too-worry-too-much. we've discussed bout it, ayte? ^^

    may He smoothen everything at ease. have faith, God wills it. insyaAllah. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we did and that made me feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete