Saturday, July 16, 2011

dear bulan, again.


Dear bulan,
I haven't write to you for quite awhile. Forgive me for that.


Dear bulan,
I saw you last night, you were so bright. Thank you, you made my day.


Dear bulan,
I'm going to see the same you again, from home, home as in home in Penang, am I?

Dear bulan,
Can I stay here for another year or two?

Dear bulan,
Do you know that this place is like home, but what can I do?
Pittsburgh, imperfect but the best place to be.

Dear bulan,
Do you know that the feelings I had when I crossed Penang Bridge from the mainland, is the same feelings I had crossing the Pitt Fort Bridge from the airport entering the 'Burgh. Feels good.

Dear bulan,
Why does Pittsburgh and Penang has to be more than eight hundred thousands miles away?

Dear bulan,
Do you know how hard for me to like someone? Do you know that, I think, I like someone. I shouldn't be but what can I do?

Dear bulan,
I enjoyed my summer here, and Stella Berendam is the best roommate I've ever had.

Dear bulan,
I'm now listening to Bruno Mars's Marry You and yes it's Saturday night.

Dear bulan,
My favorite animals are pandas and Strawberry Haagen Daaz is the best ice cream ever.

Dear bulan,
Bubble tea tastes really good; and whoever invented Horizon strawberry milk is a genius.

Dear bulan,
I have hair bangs and I love it.

Dear bulan,
I am no longer enjoy my evening nap;I always woke up with feeling homesick, I don't know why.

Dear bulan,
Please keep reminding me to write you. Will you?








No comments:

Post a Comment