Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm sorry, I have class.

When I was about to cross Forbes Ave. in front of Hillman Libary, a black guy stopped me and asked "Excuse me, do you trust in Jesus Christ?". I answered him "Errr. I'm sorry I have class". DANG! That doesn't answer the question at all. I know I know. But I still believe what I said is the best! HAHA.

Think again. The answer can't be a "no" since of course I believe in Jesus (Isa AS). Rukun iman kan percaya kepada nabi, and Jesus is one of the prophets I should have faith in. Budak darjah satu pun tahuuu.

BUT!
If I say yes in the first place, I'm afraid he might think I trust Jesus as a God (Christians belief) which will leads to confusion. Haaa. Tak pasal je dua2 pun confused. So, the best answer would be "Err. I'm sorry I have class".


Wallahualam.

Eh wait.
This happened yesterday.
Spot the difference!
BAHAHAHA.



Heeeeee.



2 comments: