Thursday, February 3, 2011

silly me. pffft.

Oh bulan,

Today I feel like writing.

Complex variables just betrayed me. I think I'm gonna fail my first exam. Do you know that I forgot the value of arctan 1. It's pi/4. It's FORTY FIVE DEGREES. SILLY. I know. I know. **Sighh. I answered pi instead. I just can't forgive myself. How could that be pi. The range for arctan is restricted to -pi/2 to pi/2. Kut celah bedah mana ada pi nyaaa? GRRRR. Marahnya saya. SILLY me. I know I know.
I feel like eating a human. Unfortunately I'm too good to be a cannibal.
I feel like sleeping whole night long. Unfortunately ODE 2 homework is calling me.
I feel like not doing anything. That makes me feel more like a looser. HUWARRGGHHH. Why do I have to feel like one. I'm already am dah punnn.

Pfffttt.

Math is my thing. Why do you have to betray me now? I'm a senior. I'm graduating soon. Can't you please bear with me a little bit more. Very little one is enough. I won't ask for more. PROMISE. **finger crossed.

Oii bulan, this made my day. Faz baked this.

It's strawberryyhh shortcake. Of course it's not for me. Bahahaha. She made this for the budak2 chinese. It's Chinese New Year maaa. Eh wait, strawberry and the background match the color of the celebration kan? RED symbolizes good fortune and joy. I hope I'll have one.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Saya mau prosperity burger. Pfffft.



2 comments: