Sunday, February 6, 2011

it's okay.


Disappointed. Frustrated. *Sighh*
That's the feelings.
Tengok, Nik and King sedih gila.



THREE touchdown threw by Aaron Rodgers, who was named the game’s Most Valuable Player in Superbowl XLV tonight.

Ini Aaron Rodgers ye kawan-kawan.
Saya pun tak kenal dia.
Thank you Mr Goo images for his picture.

We LOST. It's okay. :)
Sometimes we win sometimes we lose. Lumrah kan. I can't believe I'm starting to like American Football. The game was superb. The halftime performance by BEP was awesome too.

I had fun watching the game, partying with amazing people at Pitt. I ATE a lot too. Chicken wings + Nasi goreng kampung + Lontong + Pulut + Chicken curry + Agar-agar lychee + Brownies + Black and Gold tortilla chips + Cekodok AND A BLACK AND GOLD CUPCAKE.
GRRRR. Alhamdulillah. Rezeki.
Anyway here's some pictures taken by me from the party:

I feel bad having this cupcake. Tempting gila kutt. It was DAMN GOOD!

Black and gold tortilla chips. Don't be fooled by the colors. They taste the same.


Okay done for the day. Nope. I have 2 more unsolved ODE problems. Laaaaa. Ingatkan dah boleh tidoq. Tsk tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment